Hey Guys & Gals,
Hope this weekend brings much rest and relaxation. I assure you that this is a great time to catch up on all the goodies you may have missed this past week. Today, I introduce My Weekend Round Up. My Weekend Round Up is where I share with you 5 of my favorite things from the past week. So grab your java delight and sit with me for a while. In no particular order, I present to you = THE LIST
1. My Favorite Quote:
“My imperfections will never override God’s promises. God’s promises are not dependent on my ability to always choose well, but rather on His ability to use well.”
– Lysa TerKeurst – The Best Yes
2. My Favorite Instagram Post:
Follow me here for more inspirational quotes
3. My Feel Good Song for The Week:
Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars
I promise that you will feel like dancing after you hear it!
4. My Favorite Food:
Packed with lots of vitamins and makes a mean marinade.
5. My Favorite Feel Good Story:
Telling a #story with your #camera truly matters. One picture and a compelling story raised awareness of what’s happening in our inner city schools, raised millions for well deserving scholars, and beckoned a visit to the White House. #photostorytelling #hony. Read about it here.
Catch up on the past week’s blog posts:
I started my ‘Love Is’ Series on Monday where I share some of my musings on the definition, discovery, and dimensions of Love. I will love for you to subscribe to my blog and join me on this journey of exploration. Here is a review of the past few posts:
- I talked about my love encounters here.
- The power of love here.
- How love changes our perspective on art and diversity here.
- The importance of love in our view of self here.
- Finally, a reassurance that there is nothing in this world that can separate us from true love here.
Until then – Au Revoir!